What is DHHF?
This is a cheaper option than VDHG and is a good way for the novice or advanced investors to start their investing journey. The DHHF has high growth potential. ETFs that are affordable and have 100% allocation with shares make up most of this.
DHHF ETF is a mix of small, medium, and large companies from around the globe. This allows them to be fully diversified.
Chart – DHHF ASX
What are the main advantages of investing in DHHF?
- High growth potential- Fast-growing companies with high potential growth are part of this ETF. There are high chances for rapid growth.
- Diversification –This ETF includes many global exchanges and more than 8,000 companies. This ETF is highly diversified.
- Cost-effectiveness- It charges 0.19% for management compared to other ETFs in the Australian market. This is for one year.
How do I buy a DHHF ETF?
- It’s very easy to invest in DHHF. Go to any ASX trading portal and then search using the ASX DHHF ticker code.
- Once you have found the right etf click on the Buy button.
- You can simply buy it using your bank details or credit card.
- This ETF can be purchased online.
There is no minimum investment to purchase Dhhf ETF.
What is DHHF asset allocation or holdings?
Principal sectors of witch beta shares are where diff is principally invested.
*The following data was taken from the Betashares official website.
Top 10 DHHF holdings
What are the pros and cons of DHHF ASX?
Pros of ASX Dhhf
- Emerging market exposure
- The price is very affordable
- Fully Diversified
- DRIP Opportunities
- Australian product
Cons of ASX Dhhf
- A large number of Australian businesses own this ETF
- Past returns are very low or nearly zero
- Some companies remain on standby and never leave.
Does ASX: DHHF pay dividends?
It pays dividends. Nice ayeee???
- The dividend yield was 2.07% for 2021
- Quarterly dividends are paid
- DRIP is there for the DHHF dividend
- Must Read: Rivian stock price prediction
- Must Read: The lucid stock price prediction
Lets do VDHG vs DHHF
We want to share more information about VDHG before we compare them both. Then we will VDHG vs. DHHF then give our final review. SO,
What is VDHG?
Vanguard created VDHG ETF. To create this ETF, seven very popular Vanguard funds were combined. This ETF is a popular passive investment ETF. The VDHG ETF is also very popular.
What are the 7 Vanguard Funds of VDHG?
- Vanguard Australian Shares Index Fund (Wholesale).
- Vanguard International Shares Index Fund (Wholesale).
- Vanguard International Shares Index Fund Hedged – AUD Class (Wholesale).
- Vanguard Global Aggregate Bond Index Fund Hedged
- Vanguard International Small Companies Index Fund (Wholesale).
- Vanguard Emerging Markets Shares Index Fund (Wholesale).
- Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index Fund (Wholesale).
What are the VDHG fees?
VDHG fees are 0.27% per year. This means that if you invest $10,000 in 2022, the total annual VDHG fees will only be $27
What is VDHG performance or returns?
The average VDHG return over the last ten years is just over 12% per year and just under 7% for the last 15 years. In 2021, a huge return of over 26% was recorded. VDHG returns are excellent, which is why VDHG investments are so popular.
Comparison of VDHG vs. DHHF
|Comparison||VDHG (Vanguard)||DHHF (BetaShares)|
|Equity Allocation (Growth)||90%||100%|
|Bond Allocation (Defensive)||10%||0%|
|Australian Equity Allocation||36%||37%|
|Global Equity Allocation||54%||63%|
|Management Fees (MER)||0.27% p.a.||0.19% p.a (0.28% p.a. effective cost)|
|Constructed with ETFs or Managed Funds||Managed Funds||ETFs|
Which is better?
Both VHF and the dhhf have strong foundations. They have both performed well in pre- and after covid-19 markets. Both ETFs have very well-planned allocations to stand out from the rest. Both ETFs are highly in demand and have high growth potential.
Both are welcome from our perspective. VHF is for those with more money. PDF is for those who have less. It’s simple.
Alternatives to VHDG & DHHF
A200 and VGS are the best alternatives to these ETFs, as both these ETFs can be used to invest in Australian and international companies. FAIR and ETHI are two other options.
Is DHHF a good ETF to invest in?
Investors looking for a low-cost, diversified ETF to provide a complete portfolio solution can use DHHF. The ETF’s risk profile is ‘all growth.’ The entire portfolio will comprise growth assets, such as Australian and international shares.
Which companies are involved in DHHF
OZBDAustralian Composite Bond ETF
AQLTAustralian Quality ETF
EMMGBetaShares Martin Currie Emerging Markets Fund.
EINCBetaShares Martin Currie Equity Income Fund
RINCBetaShares Martin Currie Real Income Fund.
BNDSBetaShares Western Asset Australian Bond Fund
OOOCrude oil index ETF – Currency hedge (Synthetic).
Is DHHF a managed fund?
Business Description. BetaShares Diversified all Growth ETF (DHHF), formerly BetaShares diversified high growth ETF, is an all-in, multi-asset-class investment solution. It’s passively managed, and consists of a mix of cost-effective ETFs traded on the ASX or other global exchanges.
DHHF ASX ETF Fund is a top-notch fund. It is well-diversified, and its cost is lower than other ETFs on the Australian market. VHDF vs. DHHF can help investors decide where to invest. We also recommend both ETFs.